What is this?

On the first working Monday of every month (Monday is one of my busiest days) I will donate the daily income of Chocolate Tortoise to a selected charity, and post to this blog detailing the charity chosen. This blog is not intended to tell the world how generous I am. I am less generous than many people. The blog is intended to firstly log who I have donated to, and secondly to hopefully inspire others to do the same, or similar. For more information, see my first post.

Sunday 23 April 2017

January 2017 - St Catherines Hospice

The chosen charity for January's Donate A Day is St Catherine's Hospice

St Catherine's Hospice – We'll be there for you
This is a relatively local charity that offers a lot of different levels of support and care.

From their website:

We’re a local charity with a big ambition: to help everyone face death informed, supported and pain free. Providing expert hospice care, we’re there for people in West Sussex and East Surrey when life comes full circle.
We also pioneer standards in end of life care through collaboration, research and training, reaching even more people facing death and bereavement.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note that I moderate comments - just to avoid spam getting on to the blog - so it may take a short time for your comment to appear